Pages

0

Holiday end

It has finally come to the very last week of my holiday and i left 2 more days for it.
Sem 6's result was released few days ago and kinda sad for my Tamadun Islam's result. Just 1 more mark and i will get another 4-flat! Anyway, i will still have to thank god for blessing me throughout this 2 years of Diploma life and now I'm graduated :)

Ok, let me recall what did i do for the past few weeks. Hmm, oh yeah, 2days 1 night in Genting and Bukit Tinggi, IP Man 2, Iron Man 2, Sekinchan trip and yeah we baked cake! I admit i ate a lot during this holiday! Dont be surprise if u see me with big fat face yeah. Thanks to the beloved who always bring me to EAT whenever i say HUNGRY. always: ' burger?' 'burger?' 'burger?' 'Maggi Goreng?' 'Maggi Goreng?' 'Maggi Goreng?' Anyway i believe i will be back to the normal saiz after the college reopen, i will be SLIM!

Oh yeah, i found back my long lost best friend in facebook! My very best friend when i was in Primary 2 who shifted to another school in Primary 3. But But But, friend request is still PENDING... ;-(

Erm, okay, Malaysia sudah kalah in Thomas Cup. =(

Hmm, i wish to blog more but....i just dont know what to blog already.
Do click on my blog's ADS! thanks!


0 apple(s):

Post a Comment

Back to Top