Pages

0

i city, pc fair, 1u

16/04/2010 Friday

Went to Shah Alam with BigMeng to visit his nanny.
Had roti canai and milo ais as my hi tea.
I wonder if Shah Alam's roti canai tastes better than KL's one?
After taken our hi tea, we went to a Mosque and had a walk at the lakeside.
After spending our time at the blue Mosque, BigMeng brought me to i-city!
I-city is a new townships that located in Klang valley and there are millions of LED lights to brighten up the night.
The pine light trees looked really good!!

Kekez. Colorful. Thank you my dear.

18/04/2010 Sunday
Brother successfully sold his free netbook!
I followed bro to PC Fair with the family and now i know..
KLCC is so near to my place =.=
I guess everyone knw wad is the meaning of C.O.D right?
C.O.D = Cash On Delivery.
Guess what, bro didnt know that and he told me
C.O.D = Come Out Deal. =.=
Oh yeah, i've finally get myself a new cam.
Thanks to mum's sponsorship. <3


19/04/2010 Monday
Went 1u with ying and lili.
and im so addicted to....tuna and salmon.







0 apple(s):

Post a Comment

Back to Top