Pages

0

New Template.

I've finally decided to change my blog template. The old one was a bit boring...i guess my readers already sien with the APPLE in my last template, especially when there is no update from me. So now, i changed. From the template that i have chosen, you will know how much do i love the earth. um...see my background,its in green! hahaha.

Very sad to say, im unable to join the earth hour today coz i will be celebrating bro's bday outside. haha, too bad...dont judge my love to the earth.

Just 2 more weeks, i will say goodbye to the ULTRAMAN, MYOB tutor. I hope not to see him in future, anymore. Pek Cek everytime when i hear his voice, see his SMILEY FACE. Oh crap, disgusting. Excel Tutor even heard me complaining the ultraman( BOTAK), kekez. He got stunned. kekez. Too bad, gona continue level 3 MYOB next sem, the uncontrollable one, haha.

I feel sad when i think of the Convo.


0 apple(s):

Post a Comment

Back to Top