Pages

0

End.

Alright, exam is over! I've been working so hard for the past one month.
Thanks to Gin, yean and YY for the study group and it really works!
Yeah we went out almost every week for the last minute study group and guess wheres the venue?
haha, where else? McD lor. quiet and cheap meal they have.
Seriously i'm glad to have Gin in my gang and i really appreciate it.
He is a very good teacher and explained everything perfectly to me whenever i raise my doubts.
and so does Yean, she really helped a lot in calculation subject. Thx for the explanation.
And i found the best tuition teacher in town! and guess who's that?
Yeah, my cousin sis! seriously I really admire her. She is so smart!
She can explain everything clearly to me within a short period of time and the way she teach is definitely better than the ducky lecturer. ( u noe who i mean, HAHAHA)


Oh yeah the singk session was so fun.
thx yean for being the driver.
i spent alot tat day. awww.
Rm5.50 for 1 wantan mee. siau.

i just got back to ma lovely hometown.
and i met the new maid.
a very talkative maid
keeeeeeeeeeept on talking to me while i was playing my game
banyak bising.hahahaha. jk
and i really beh tahan her very tradisional indonesian accent.
I didnt really understand what is she saying. haha, watever.

errr, ok, im a bit tired.
ciaoz . tata.
to be continued.



p/s: ok, i hate ur attitude.



0 apple(s):

Post a Comment

Back to Top