Pages

0

Seafood

I was really happy yesterday.
We went all the way to Teluk Gong for our seafood!
Been craving for crab for quite sometime ady.
The seafood were awesome and it really tasted very nice!
especially the crab! haha, the shell is not that hard. macam soft shell crab.
and the coconut prawn! yat lau. thumbs up.
terence and alex were the driver. thank u for fetching us there.
after finished our dinner
we went back to sunway to yumcha.
sunway station 1.
i wonder why are the prices are so different from other branches?
so expensive mannnn!
at last i decided to have my Ribena drinks which only cost me RM3.50
hahas. cheapest one.
went back home at 12am sharp and i only reached home at 12.45am.
haha. straight switch on my laptop and on9 bcz i drank too much of tea.
It made me hard to fall asleep. zzZ



muahaha. pyjamas party? wohoooo.
i hope i can make it on that day. lalala.
no sexy.


i've found one 'job' and im now working with 'genting'. lol
i hope i can buy my dream phone next year.
i wana save up. NO MORE BUFFET OKAY.
oh i need $$$!
oh i wana save up for my oversea trip too!



0 apple(s):

Post a Comment

Back to Top