Pages

0

pressure?

@ DBJ: eh eh eh, u were really super duper extremely freaking lansi in ma dream ok! The way u act was like.. u know. hidung tinggi, walaueh. hehe, actually not that slim la, bcz im slimmer. lol. ok, i joking only. anyway wish that u can success in ur plan. and, i thought you told me that u hate jogging lots? take care and eat more chocolate cake ya.


shiatz. I felt guilty to you guys. I made the plan changed. sorry!
Anyway im glad that i can enjoy ma seafood with u guys. crab crab. ^^
It's the second week of sem break and its gona end soon.
how short is this. I even thought that semester break can be my 'recovery stage' but actually its not. I sleep after 1am everyday. Look at my super dark eye circle and u will know how serious is my problem. Besides, i had nightmare every night. everything are about my EXAM. sigh. exam again. Exams been over for 1 week ady but am still under the pressure. god help me. urgh.

I was really happy yesterday bcz i met her in fb. and she even wrote on my wall. lalala.
oh i started to miss cheah hui already. haha. this saturday go see ah yoke and fai zai together la. haha.


lalala. aku sudah 3 hari tak makan nasi! wuhoooo.

0 apple(s):

Post a Comment

Back to Top