Pages

0

Sushi + steamboat + BBQ

woops.
I know its a late post but since i have got nothing to blog about
so i decided to blog about the sushi king members' day.
Umm...
umm...
umm...
i do not know where should I start. haha
-
-
-
Ok lah.
That day YY offered to drive us to KLCC
so we didnt have to take train to there
but wk was the driver coz he's familiar with the way to KLCC.
We took about 20 minutes to reach there
and we quickly went up to Sushi King and Q up.
I saw many Tarcian there. HAHA.
I felt proud of myself seriously.
I ate a total of 8plates+1 biji cheese sushi.
I never expected that I can eat that much.
Perhaps i really love sushi very much.
and i only need to pay less than RM20!
Er....
what to continue ar...

Talk about yesterday.
I was really in mood yesterday.
Why?
Because Sam Chew is not our tutor for Management Accounting!!!
They changed last minute.
wuhooo.
And i love this tutor even thou some of my frens say that he looks a bit like a GOLD FISH
and he's a bit long winded la.
He spent 30 minutes on 1 question.
Sien.
Umm.
Class until 6pm sharp.
Yean, Gin and I straight went to Lin's house
and started our journey to Yinhong's hse to makan
Makan Apa?
Steamboat and Modern BBQ lo.
woot.
There were 11 of us.
so nice eh the food.
especially my 药材鸡.
Thanks Yean for helping me to BBQ the food
and Grab so many food for me.
The coconut jelly was nice.
The ribena was nice.
The tofu was nice.
Seafood tofu was nice.
haha.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
But now.
Im totally not in mood.
My 2 phones are spoilt.
Dont blame me if i nvr reply ur msg.
I did reply all the msgs that my frens sent to me
But i hv no idea y all the msgs are not delivered.
sien diao.
TV is spoilt.
Everything spoilt.
Mama mia.
Bodoh.
-
-
-
-
no mood to blog ady. Nah, see pictures la.
yy, gin,yean,WK and I

candid.
Us!

Bonus: I can see the white thingy on the back of YY. hiak hiak.

0 apple(s):

Post a Comment

Back to Top