Pages

0

APPLE

My aunty and uncle were chatting about iphone in the car on the way back to my place.LOL. And suddenly my Grandpa joined the conversation and surprisingly he knows about APPLE IPHONE!LOL! He said “蘋果出既電話” ... see, how great he is.

And if u ask my mum about this phone, she definitely dont know what u talking coz she doesnt know or i should say she doesnt care what APPLE is even though her daughter is apple.HAAHAHA.
One more thing, my mum asked my aunt(her sis) about IPOD. Too bad, she doesnt know to pronounce it clearly and she asked :你果個咩I 咩呀....叫I咩野左啊?LMAO!See, her dad, my grandpa knows more than her about APPLE. LOL.At least greater than his daughter.


Mum, it doesnt matter if you don't know a thing about APPLE. I will tell you more about this so that you can buy for me one day! 

Dad, do u know what is APPLE IPHONE? 


Aww, such a bad daughter.LOL

0 apple(s):

Post a Comment

Back to Top