Pages

0

oh crap, im so stupid.

I feel bad, I feel guilty, i feel sad! Why? How can I be so so so stupid?

Few months ago mum bought a bottle of enamel remover which is made in Japan. I found it quite useful to clean my sports shoes and it didnt destroy my sports shoes.Few months later which means now, the bottle of enamel remover has been evaporated and turned out the bottle is empty.So just now i went out to pasar malam to get a new one but i didnt know which should i choose and ended up i cincai buy one, as long as its a nail remover.Ok, so its been quite sometime i didnt clean up my shoes so i decided to clean a bit just now since its so dirty. I opened the bottle and i poured some on a piece of cotton happily, yes, happily, with smiley face somemore. Haha, as u know, my Chemistry is so poor, i didnt know nail remover is actually a solvent. Really TMD. Ok, i 'rub' my sports shoes patiently and i found out its a bit...u know, sticky...OMG. I quickly splashed some water on the shoes and it doesnt help. oh how sad. so cacat ady.the surface of ma shoe got destroyed by the so called artificial nail remover. Banyak bodoh. I screamed loudly at home and ended up got scolded by mum. LOL. I felt so sorry to my dad. LOL. Dad, can i have new sports shoes?爸爸,我可以要新的球鞋吗? LOL.爸爸,希望你在上网的时候无意中看到我的blog,如过你看到的话,请回电给我,哈哈哈哈哈! 

0 apple(s):

Post a Comment

Back to Top