Pages

0

YOU

Its been almost 1 month since our last 'long' chat on msn. Its pretty hard for me to meet u lately.How have you been? You stopped blogging and i did view your profile everytime when i signed in my msn. I even noticed that you no longer keep your ymail updated with all the chat logs. What I know now is you pay more attention to those May Babies , yeah those who was born on the same day with you.I wonder why u love May Babies so much? Or you are just to let everyone knows  that you were born on Mother's Day 19 years ago? Whats on your mind lately?It's hard to know your thinking ,sigh. I am now a stranger for you, from a close friend to a stranger like now. It's hurt. Sigh. Another sleepless night. I guess you wont be reading this coz i know u've stopped reading my blog. But, its ok.



0 apple(s):

Post a Comment

Back to Top