Pages

0

Crap Crap CraB.

Guess what? I SLEPT  for only  1 HOUR + yesterday night. Hmm..Yesterday night? Not yesterday night actually. I sleep at 8am and i woke up at 9.30am this morning. Wondering why i sleep for only 1 hour plus? Heres my answer..





"BCZ I CANT GET TO SLEEP."


Why cant sleep?
"BCZ I HATE MY ROOM AND MY BED AND I MISS HIM." LOL,joking.


Mum came to knock my door at 7am and u guess what she said to me?

Mum: "Wake up, fetch your aunt and grandparents to PASAR." 
I acted blur and i just replied her with "HUH?"
HAAHA, Buat BODOH.
Then she went out from my room. 

Few minutes later she came in again and she said
" WAKE UP ah, later fetch them to PASAR ah..."
........
I hate driving when i got no enough of sleeeeeeeeep zzzzZ
then she said: aiya, nevermind la, i ask them walk there. =.=

craps. LOL

Ok, going cheras to BBQ tonight. Oh yeah, Cheras here i come.
Cheras welcome me, welcome me, welcome me.
AiVee, i misss you.Ar kuan我好掛住你. DBJ how are you.
何春燕我不想見你. Chen Wai long time no see. WK, rubics cube!
who else........... i duno.


Shogun this thursday. Come join me if you wana SEE me.
Oh yeah, Alex u promised to belanja. Dont break your promise.
And dun worry, i will pay for the toll. Come fetch me. 


woot. Dad called back and he promised to bring back some lychees for me.
Its been years he never brought back FRESH LYCHEE to Malaysia.
The whole LUGGAGE of LOH MAI CHEE (A type of LYCHEE)!
woot i miss FRESH LYCHEE.
DAD is return home on JULY!
BRING ME TO HONGKONG ON MY BIRTHDAY then! HAHA, joking.


To My lovely aunty and Grandma, thanks for the MONEY. LOL
And Uncle, Thanks for the backpack! 

3 days more and HE will be back to Malaysia!!!


Ok, Bye everyone. Gonna take a nap. Or else tonight cant play.


0 apple(s):

Post a Comment

Back to Top